Influenza (flu) is a serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Every flu season is different, and influenza infection can affect people differently. Even healthy people can get very sick from the flu and spread it to others.
FLU DIRECTLY COSTS U.S. BUSINESSES…$30.4 Billion for hospital and outpatient visits
FLU SEASON SPANS 8 MONTHS (OCTOBER-MAY)
During this time, flu viruses are circulating in the population. An annual seasonal flu vaccine (either the flu shot or the nasal-spray flu vaccine) is the best way to reduce the chances that you will get seasonal flu and spread it to others. When more people get vaccinated against the flu, less flu can spread through that community.
ON AVERAGE, Employees missed 3 days of Work
200 MILLION DAYS OF DIMINISHED PRODUCTIVITY
75 MILLION DAYS OF WORK ABSENCE
32% SPIKE IN EMPLOYEE ABSENTEEISM
How do flu vaccines work?
Flu vaccines cause antibodies to develop in the body about two weeks after vaccination. These antibodies provide protection against infection with the viruses that are in the vaccine.
On-Site Flu Vaccination Program Benefits
- All programs are customized to the specific needs of the client
- No upfront financial commitment: customers are only billed for shots administered, not shots reserved
- Dedicated Account Manager provides single point of contact
- Direct health plan billing offers a no cost option for many employers
- Easy-to-use online registration available for employee scheduling
- Complimentary promotional toolkit helps maximize employee participation
- Utilization and participation reporting capabilities
- All vaccinations are administered by a specially-trained nursing staff with corporate environment experience
- Guaranteed vaccination availability
- Fully HIPAA compliant