We specialize in organizing on-site healthfairs at your office. Health fairs are a great way for your employees to interact with local health care professionals who will be able to share information on a variety of wellness topics. These events result in increased health and productivity among employees and decreased health care costs.
Please consult the list of health professionals page for a detailed list of providers to have at your wellness event.
- Learn how to adjust and improve your posture while sitting, standing, texting, walking or talking on your phone. Learn how to maintain good posture at your desk.
- Get fit while you sit, engaging your core
- Understand how to achieve the best posture
- How to avoid and prevent injury from using electronics
- Sitting and standing desks, proper stance and positioning
Helps with headaches & migraines, infertility, fibromyalgia, neck & shoulder pain, arthritis, herniated disc, bell’s palsy, loss of hair, depression & anxiety.
- Learn tools that can be done at your desk to prevent and eliminate neck and back pain.
- Basics of stretching at your desk
- Preventing neck and back pain with tight joins
- Stretching- stretch & release stations & sessions
- Muscle strengthing exercises for your back & neck
- Fighting osteoporosis through strength & bone building exercises
- Increase muscle strength, tone, and flexibility.
- Improves respiration, energy, cardio, vitality and circulatory health
- Perfects your posture by bettering your bone health.
- Protects your spine and prevents cartilage and joint breakdown
- Increase blood flow to help with circulation.
- Promotes emotional health by reduceing stress & depression
- Helps control anxiety.
- Enhances self-awareness, lengthens attention span
- Lowers blood pressure & promotes better sleep
- Increases immunity and improves happiness and general wellbeing.
Aromatherapy: holistic healing treatment that uses plan extracts to promote health. Oils can be inhaled or used as a topical. To name a few popular scents (lavander, chamomile, citrus) learn about their healing properties.
20-min. Individual nutritional counseling sessions, BMI testing, Pre-assessment sheets and evaluations with a health plan.
- Massage Therapy
- Aromatherapy – essential oils can bring energy and relaxation to the body. Learn how to heal yourself.
- Chair yoga/floor yoga – techniques, breathing, stretching
- Reiki – tap into an unlimited supply of energy
- Stretching – stretch & release stations & private sessions
- Acupuncture stations & sessions with ear seeds
- Mindful meditation – experience the peace within
- Healthy Smoothie, Parfait & Superfood Bowl Sample
- Coping with mental stress (hourly rates)
- Mindful meditation
- Breathing techniques
Most popular choices:
- Digestion concerns: leaky gut/gastro issues
- Need for zzzz’s: importance of sleep
- Best plant-based proteins not from soy: mung beans, avocado, hemp, seeds, beans, and more
- Sugar blues: all sugars are not created equal. Too much glucose can lead to depression, memory loss, and weight gain
- The new flours: alternative cooking for gluten-free diets
- It’s all about Fiber: How it keeps you full and satisfied, great gut and colon health
- Top Health Trends of the year: intermittent fasting, the new keto, collagens, bone broths & new flours
- Whole 30 program: plus 2nd course: what to do after day 30? How to maintain after day 30/ inquire regarding pricing
Benefits to smoothies include:
- Breakfast parfait, balance eating high fiber & low sugar.
- Gives you energy throughout the workday
- Healthy meal replacement
- Prevents dehydration and aids in digestion
- Adds essential vitamins & minerals with fruits and vegetables
- Provides fiber to keep you full & calcium for bone health
- Weekday meal prep & planning
- High protein meals - egg white salads & muffins / cucumber boats, lettuce wraps
- Health benefits of herbs/spices - liven up everyday meals
- Healthy one-pot meals
- 1 smoothie, 1 salad & 1 snack
- The new flours/alternative cooking for gluten-free diets
- Plant-based protein diet meals
- Natural sugar substitutes-healthy & beneficial
In-network Health Professions to Provide On-site Services:
- Vision testing
- Orthodontics / invisalign
- Allergy testing
- Nutrition consultations & BMI assessments
- Flu shots / inquire regarding pricing
Learn what to do in an emergency and be prepared.